April 3, 2020
Management’s Remarks Regarding Surveillance Listing
- On April 3, 2020, Oncology Venture was placed on the surveillance list by Nasdaq. This is a result of Nasdaq First North’s policy that a company may be placed on the surveillance list if it enters into an agreement regarding financing through convertible notes without a fixed conversion price and/or fixed amounts of shares to be issued and deemed as working capital.
- On March 31, 2020, Oncology Venture had published its annual reports, audited by PwC (formerly PricewaterhouseCoopers), without any concerning remarks regarding the company’s current or future financial situation. The Annual Report 2019 can be found here.
- In the current economic crisis caused by the Corona virus pandemic, the company’s management strongly believes that the agreement with Negma Group and Park Partners is the best current financing option for the company and all of its shareholders. Over the last weeks the company management has explored several potential, alternative financial arrangements with a range of potential investors, and decided that the current agreement is clearly the best and most cost-efficient agreement to ensure that the company has sufficient financing for 2020 and beyond.
- The management is diligently looking into how to get Oncology Venture removed from the surveillance list at the earliest possible time.
- The company is working continuously and diligently on ensuring the progress of our high-priority pipeline projects: Dovitinib, IXEMPRA®, and 2X-121.
We are building a personalized medicine company developing new therapeutics for unmet needs in the treatment of human cancers through use of our world-class predictive diagnostics platform.
Founded in 2004 in Denmark and publicly traded on NASDAQ First North (Stockholm).
Robust pipeline of 7 novel anti-cancer drugs
Robust Pipeline of 7 novel anti-cancer drugs that address significant cancer markets.
3 prioritized clinical programs
Best-in-class DRP® platform
Best-in-class DRP® platform creates drug-specific, predictive diagnostics to:
- Help select & treat the most likely responder patients for each of our pipeline drugs.
- Accelerate clinical development of each of our programs.
Strong intellectual property position
Strong intellectual property position with over 30 patents/applications in key world markets, covering DRP® diagnostics for more than 75 different cancer drugs.
Google Cloud interviews our Principal Infrastructure Engineer
A video by Google Cloud, explaining how Oncology Venture’s need of a high degree of performance, security and flexibility led to a partnership with Citrix and Google Cloud in order to ensure the best possible cloud solution for Oncology Venture.